Tuesday 17 May 2011

Sex and the City (20/06/08) [Archive]



Sex and the City (2008)

Director - Michael Patrick King
Starring - Sarah Jessica Parker

3 stars


I had to check it out. There was no way a movie was going to get this much hype without me having a squiz.


I never watched the television show religiously but I had seen enough of it to understand what was going on. All in all, a pretty watchable show. I'm unsure whether or not the diehard SATC fans would be satisfied with it but I thought it was pretty good. It has a lot of highs and lows and makes use of some genuine emotion.


I don't want to say too much about it because I'm probably not in the right position to pass judgment but for me, it was easy enough to enjoy, and everyone likes a happy ending, or do they?

No comments:

Post a Comment