Tuesday 17 May 2011

21 (07/06/08) [Archive]


21 (2008)

Director - Robert Luketic
Starring - Jim Sturgess, Kate Bosworth & Kevin Spacey

3.5 stars



I really enjoyed this one. Decent story line and the plot was captivating enough to keep me entertained for the full 2 hours. Although the whole card counting theory goes straight over my head it didn't affect the enjoyment factor for me. Kevin Spacey was great, even though he was a rat and with that said the entire cast was well played and quite believable.


Lots of flashing lights and fitting music really caught my attention and certainly made Vegas look pretty damn awesome. If I had the choice I would watch it again but it has really inspired me to go to Vegas. Was that the intention of the director? I very much doubt it, but it does the job for me.


Go see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment