Wednesday 8 May 2013

Guess who's back?!

I'm well aware that it has almost been two years since I last contributed to my own blog. With that said, I'm proud to announce that I'm back and ready to turn this into something special.

The reasoning behind my hiatus was that I had been freelance writing for a website and part of the deal was that anything that was published there wasn't allowed to be published anywhere else. Pretty simple really. As it turns out, they have elected to turn their business in a new direction and in the process have decided that using freelance writers isn't something they will continue with.

What does that mean for me? Well now I can go back to using my own space and my own syles. The only editor I need to get past is myself (excuse any spelling and grammatical errors) and my love and spark for film has never been stronger.

Stay tuned for my big return piece in the coming days. What better way to do this than by reviewing The Place Beyond The Pines which I saw on the weekend.

Thanks to everyone who has been supporting me on this journey for the past five years. Your support and advice is paramount and doesn't got unnoticed!

Let's get watching!

2 comments:

  1. I never "unfollowed" this blog in the hopes that one day it would be back. My faith is now restored!

    ReplyDelete